Meet Miss World 2011 Contestant - France - Clemence Marie OLEKSY



Miss World 2011 - France - Clemence Marie OLEKSY

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name : Clemence Marie OLEKSY
Age : 20
Height : 176
Languages : French, English & Spanish

BIOGRAPHY

Clemence has a degree in economics and social studies and hopes to study for a masters in Human Resources. Her hobbies include reading, horse riding and photography.

INTERVIEW

Tell us a little something about your Country ?

I live in Vichy which is in the centre of France. This little city is known for gingham, beauty products (L’Oreal) and the pastille.

Future ambitions ?

Human resources director.

Describe yourself

I am a generous, sympathetic and sincere person. I love animals, people and discovering other cultures.

Personal Motto?

We shall never know all the good property which a simple smile can able of making (Mother Theresa).

Favourite food ?

Veal stew in a white sauce.

Favourite Music / Books ?

I really enjoy pop music and I like love stories and detective novels.

Do you have any pets?

I have one cat called Satin since the age of 5.

What is the proudest moment of your life or most memorable day?

My most memorable day was the day I arrived in the Maldives. People welcomed us with local dancing and songs. I found it very moving and touching.

Special Talents ?

Magic tricks.

Any other interesting facts ?

I am interested in travel.

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://misscontest.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment