Meet Miss World 2011 Contestant - Sierra Leone - Swadu Natasha BECKLEY


Miss World 2011 - Sierra Leone - Swadu Natasha BECKLEY

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name : Swadu Natasha BECKLEY
Age : 24
Height : 182
Languages : English, Krio, Temne, French & Kiswahili

BIOGRAPHY

Swadu is currently studying History at University and aspires to work with a Non-Governmental Organisation in the public health sector. To achieve this, Swadu intends on completing a master’s degree. Swadu is the proud CEO of her organisation ‘sisters supporting sisters’. The company awards scholarships to girls in desperate need of help.

INTERVIEW

Tell us a little something about your Country ?

My republic, Sierra Leone is a small country that is rich with natural resources.

Future ambitions ?

Since graduating High School in 2005, I am currently completing an education at the University of Virginia’s College.

Describe yourself

I believe in a God who makes a way when all seems impossible. I am a positive person and a hard working woman. I am confident at all times, and always strive to achieve my best.

Personal Motto?

To live, love and learn about life with no regrets.

Favourite food ?

I love eating pasta but my favourite dishes are shrimp Chinese fried rice and Sierra Leone’s cassava leaves.

Favourite Music / Books ?

I love listening to different genres of music.

Do you have any pets ?

Yes, I have two dogs: a Yorkshire Terrier named after my republic, Sierra, and a mix breed dog of 3 years named after my capital, Free.

What is the proudest moment of your life or most memorable day?

I am the proud CEO of an organisation called Sisters Supporting Sisters. In June 2009, I awarded 86 full tuition scholarships to girls in need. It filled my heart to know that I had an impact on their lives.

Special Talents ?

I write poetry.

Any other interesting facts ?

I am a woman that values the importance of the promotion of young female education. I love spending time empowering women and encouraging the children of tomorrow.

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://misscontest.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment